Trampoline World Safety Rules
Adults are prohibited from any equipment including the pits and all trampolines
1. Only participants with signed waivers & an understanding of "Trampoline World Safety Plan" are allowed on gym floor. This includes any parents helping on the gym floor. A "Safety Walkaround" is necessary for all field trips and parties.
2. Jewelry, belts or any objects that may get caught on equipment must be placed in cubbies.
3. Shoes are not allowed on trampolines & socks are not necessary. Actually, socks make the black bed tramps very slippery. Confidence is better without socks. Cheerleaders may have tennis shoes on black beds.
4. Listen to your instructor and ask how to do something before trying it on your own. Parents and adults should let instructor (s) give advice on skills and readiness for new skills.
5. Recklessness and horseplay is not allowed. Respect your body; do not attempt a flipping skill without help from an instructor. Parents are not allowed to spot or assist children. Please ask for a professional instructor.
6. Foam Pits can be a very dangerous area. Caution must be used around foam pits. Always check in and around pits to see if anyone is in or going into the pit. No hiding in pits. Rolling into pits is the safest way to enter. Foam Pits are not like water, DIVING into pits may injure your neck or spine. Throwing kids into pits may severely injure them. Always enter pits from one direction at a time. All other entries should be closed off. Do not cross pit zones areas marked with cones.
7. Only one person on a trampoline at a time. A person, jumping on the tramp while another person is already on, may rebound that person through the air, causing severe injury.
8. Learn to walk around trampolines, no short cuts over tramps and landing areas. Jumping from tramp to tramp is very dangerous, may cause severe injury and is not allowed.
9. Learn to "Stop or Freeze" bounce before getting off any tramp. Getting off tramps correctly shows an instructor your seriousness to learn and respect for yourself.
10. You are bouncing too high if you cannot stay in the middle of the tramp. You will be told to bounce lower or stop altogether if you cannot control your bounce.
11. Even walking on a tramp while a little one is on it, may and has caused injury.
12. Climb down from equipment, do not bounce, jump or fly off equipment onto the floor.
13. Runways & tumbling tramps work only in one direction. Do not run back and forth on this equipment. Walkways on either side are provided for your safety. Follow the direction of arrows wherever marked.
14. Only Instructors who have been trained to use the bungee are allowed to hook up students.
15. Please report any injuries immediately to Instructor. A report must be filled out and filed.
16. Any participant arriving late must be checked in on "Trampoline World Safety Rules". The host will be responsible since the instructor is already on the gym floor.
17. Food, drink & gum are not allowed in gym area. 18. Children not in a class, who are four years old or younger must be chaperoned by an adult.
18. Children not in a class, who are five years old or younger must be chaperoned by an adult.
19. Children are not allowed on gym floor or any area where equipment is involved without an instructor.
Any liability is rejected.
Party/Field trip Waiver & Quick list, (for event leader if child's parent will not be present.)
Back to TrampolineWorld.co